Regularly I’m thinking about how I can improve scrollGallery plugin. For better browser support and more caption/title possibilities, I decided to implement a complete new HTML structure in version 2.0.0. I realized that this new version works well, but only if your theme css do not overwrite my css styles.
So, at the moment the new version is only useable for developers they are well versed in css.
If you are interested you can download the new version 2.0.2 beta at here.
If you are tested version 2 successfull at your wordpress installation, it’s possible to get some more pro features.
- The ability to dynamically change the size of the gallery. Great, if your theme is responsive and doesn’t have a fixed width or the theme has a iPhone/iPad mode!
- Back and forward links / arrows for the images and thumbnails.
- And the new cool “followImages” feature for thumbnails.
In the extended version you get two new options. You can set them in the admin interface or inside your shortcodes.
- clickable: (array) are the images clickable (boolean)? Show buttons (boolean)? Button opacity in percent (number).
- thumbArrows: (array) show arrows (boolean)? Button opacity in percent (number).
Example: [scrollGallery clickable="clickable=true,next_button=true,prev_button=true,button_opacity=100" thumbArrows="thumbArrows=true,button_opacity=90" ]
→ interested in the pro features? Write me a mail at http://bmo-design.de/kontakt/